The best way of defining your eyes is by applying a new trendy eyeliner style. Makeup will never be complete without eyeliner. Eyeliners can boost your makeup style making you look more dramatic. At the same time, it can provide you with a beautiful face.
When it comes to makeup, there are certain tricks that can be done to make you look charming and beautiful. The eyes are one of the most important beauty features of your face. With some makeup, it can transform your natural look into something different. It is very important to choose reliable products in order to achieve the look that you want.
The first thing to consider is to determine the right eye makeup for your face, in case you have sensitive eyes, you might want to look for specific sensitive eye makeup.
Different Eyeliner Styles
Sometimes a small change can already create a huge difference in your look. Want to look gorgeous? Then choose the best eye makeup that suits you the best.
1. Neat Cat Eyeliner Look
To obtain this style, simply draw a thin line on the upper eyelid and also on the lower part. Add a bit at the corner to form your cat eyeliner look.
2. Natural Style
The natural style is not the same as the makeup-free look. The natural look mainly uses neutral colors. So, for your eyes, just use neutral colored eyeliner.
3. Cat Style Eyeliner Ideas
Eyeliners can make your eye look more elegant.
4. Winged Eyeliner
The eyes are the windows to the soul. It is considered the most prominent part of the face. To make it look astounding, use an eyeliner.
5. Funky Style
Choose an eyeliner that suits the color of your eyes. You also use the same shade for your eyeshadow. This is a perfect eyeliner style for costume parties.
6. Daring Eyeliner Styles
If you’re already a makeup expert then you can get creative by making your own style. One of the first things that people will notice is your eyes, so you should make them look attractive.
7. Shimmering Eyes
Let your eyeliner do the talking.
8. Unique Eyeliner Style
The eyeliner can make your eyes look bigger and eminent. There are various ways of applying the eyeliner and it’s also very easy to learn.
9. Eyeliner Styles for Beginners
This style provides a bolder look to your eyes. It is the best way of highlighting your eyes.
10. Eyeliner Styles For Small Eyes
No matter what style you choose, as long as it is perfectly drawn on your eyes, it can make them look stunning.
11. Double Winged Eyeliner Style
The eyeliner gives charm to your eye makeup. The natural eye line is already beautiful, however, it can look more beautiful with the right eyeliner style.
12. Eyeliner Styles For Your Eye Shape
Eyeliner styles are an excellent way of increasing your beauty. Why not try this now before it gets out of style?
13. Simple Eyeliner Style
This is the type of eyeliner style that you can wear every day. Start by applying a thin line with little strokes.
14. Glittering Eyeliner Styles
Glaring and chic, a perfect style for a modern woman.
15. Eyeliner Styles for Indian Eyes
The cat-eye look is one of the most well-loved styles. It is a versatile look that can look great in Indian eyes.
16. Smokey Eyeliner Look
If you’re one of those lucky women who have large eyelids then it can be used as a filler. This style is a combination of sharpness and smokiness.
17. Classic Look
It’s simple yet glamorous. It gives more emphasis to your eyes.
18. Pink Eye Makeup
This style can be applied to any eye shape. It is perfect for weddings and parties.
19. Eyeliner Styles for Different Eye Shapes
The eyes are very expressive. It can look beautiful with an eyeliner. Opt for a style that suits you the best.
20. Crazy Cool Style
Before applying your eyeliner, it would be great to determine which style you like.
21. Best Eyeliner Styles
Want to learn this style? Then practice, practice, and practice.
22. Chic Eyeliner Styles
A cat eyeliner style is thicker and bolder compared to a winged eyeliner style.
23. Colored Eyeliner Styles
This fabulous style can be seen on runways.
24. Best Look for Droopy Eyes
Don’t worry if you have droopy eyes, you can make them sparkle in no time by using the best eyeliner style.
25. Cat Eyes
This is one of the simplest styles yet it looks classy.
26. Short Flicked Eyeliner
This famous style of makeup can be seen on popular celebrities of the past and present.
27. Wing Tip Eyeliner
It looks like a cat eyeliner, however, this one has a sharper look on the upper line.
In selecting eyeliner styles, be sure to consider your eye color, skin complexion, makeup theme and most importantly your age. For instance, older women should not wear funky eyeliner styles. Your style must highlight the shape of your eyes. Always ensure that your eye makeup concurs with your overall makeup.
Regardless if you choose a natural look or a bold style, there’s always a right style for everyone. With the right eyeliner style, you can have a dramatic look. There are various styles that you can do with an eyeliner. You can create a retro look or a modern look. Check out these awesome eyeliner styles just for you… You’ll definitely fall in love with them!
What Are The Different Types of Eyeliners
An eyeliner can enhance the features of your face. Even if you don’t use any other makeup as long as you use eyeliner, you can already look gorgeous. It can make your eyes look sexier. Here are the different types of eyeliners that you can use.
- Pencil Eyeliner – This is one of the most popular eyeliners being used. It is available in different colors.
- Cream Eyeliner – This one has a lighter color and can be used for an everyday style. Use it with a brush.
- Pen Eyeliner – This is a little bit darker compared to the pencil eyeliner. It is very easy to apply.
- Liquid Eyeliner – This type of eyeliner is hard to apply. You need to control your hands. However, once you become an expert, there are a lot of styles that you can do.
- Gel Eyeliner – It is darker and bolder, which is ideal for dramatic looks.
Best-selling Eyeliners on the Market Right now
- If you have questions with our products,please contact us direclty,we will solve...
- The waterproof colorful eye pens are high water resistance and anti-allergy...
- The delicate eyeliner/eye shadow pen/eyebrow pen kit makes you more charming
- WATERPROOF LIQUID EYELINER: Get the perfect long-lasting cat eye look with NYX...
- PRECISE TIP: Our ultra-precise tip is flexible and easy to use. Every stroke is...
- HIGH QUALITY: Try our quality metallic liners, matte liners, gel eyeliners,...
- SMUDGE RESISTANT PENCIL EYELINER: With a self sharpening tip & a smudge...
- DEFINE YOUR EYE: No eye look is complete without Maybelline Eyeliner amp up the...
- MAYBELLINE IS THE EYE EXPERT: Whatever your signature eye look, whether natural...
- Liquid Liner has never been so easy - new Hyper Easy Brush Tip Liquid Liner from...
- Liquid liner minus the skips, slips, gaps and struggle - Flex tip won’t skip,...
- Now it pitch black, Hyper Easy liquid liner is available in this richly...
How To Apply Eyeliner
Even if you are still a beginner, you can quickly learn how to apply it. You can enhance your look by applying a soft line or a bold stroke into your eyes. In order to make sure that you have perfect eye makeup use a makeup mirror for a closer look.
To apply a pencil eyeliner:
- Step One. To create a smooth line, your pencil liner should have the right temperature.
- Step Two. Use your fingers in pulling the outer edge of your upper lash line.
- Step Three. Start drawing at the inner corner moving towards the outer edge of your eyelid.
- Step Four. To create a natural look, line your eyes tightly.
- Step Five. To line your lower eyelid, pull the outer edge and start applying.
To apply a liquid eyeliner:
- Step One. Shake the bottle to make sure that it is well-mixed.
- Step Two. Pull the brush from the bottle. Start applying at the middle of your upper lash line moving towards the outer edge.
- Step Three. Fill in the gaps by applying at the inner edge of the upper lash line. Connect this line to the first one to create a solid line.
- Step Four. For a winged look, just apply some liner on the outer lash line upwards.
To apply a gel liner:
- Step One. Dip your liner brush into your gel liner. Make sure that only the tip is coated.
- Step Two. Start applying at the inner and outer corners moving towards the middle.
- Step Three. Fill the gap at the center.
Watch this video and learn more:
Eyeliner Styles Questions to Think About
Wearing eyeliner is a wonderful way to bring attention to your eyes. No matter whether you are wearing dramatic or subtle makeup, eyeliner can bring your look up a notch. If you have some questions, no need to fret. We have created a list of our top three questions for you below.
Is it hard to learn new eyeliner styles?
Depending on how skilled you are at applying makeup, eyeliner may be a difficult skill for you to learn. The good news is with practice, you can become a pro at any style you put your mind to. If you are struggling to master a style, consider getting help from a makeup savvy friend or a makeup artist.
What is the most popular of the eyeliner styles?
The most widespread eyeliner style that is popular is the winged eyeliner. This consists of a thin line of liner on your upper eyelid, which flicks out at the ends to create a winged look. This helps to make your eyes appear more open and draws attention to the outer corners of your eyes, which also helps make them look bigger, as well.
Which eyeliner style is the best for beginners?
A standard, non-winged eyeliner is the best option for beginners. If you start here, you have a chance to master perfecting the line on your eyelid itself before moving on to more complicated styles. This means that you will have an easier time progressing to more difficult options when the time comes.
Eyeliner Styles: Things to Remember
With these eyeliner styles, your eyes will never be dull again. With a pencil eyeliner, you can easily draw bolder lines. A pen eyeliner is simple and hassle-free. On the other hand, liquid eyeliner is excellent for fine lines and absolute precision. Whilst, gel eyeliner is ideal for smudging. You can experiment with any of them and have fun.
Don’t forget to apply your base, either a foundation, primer or eyeshadow. Afterward, apply concealer to keep your eye makeup in place. What type of eye makeup do you usually wear around your eyes? How does the color match with the color of your eyes? Let us know in the comments below how your touch up your eyes!