Are you looking for the trendiest boys’ haircuts? Fashion is not for women only but also for men. More and more men are now conscious of their looks. Boys want to rock a hairstyle that does not only look attractive but also feels comfortable. There are a variety of options from short hairstyles, undercuts, vintage styles, shoulder-length styles to men’s buns. If you want to make a statement then you can create your own unique signature style.
Most boys are not only experimenting with different cuts but also with different colors. Perhaps it’s the influence of social media that encouraged them to try a variety of styles. Some of the styles which are popular nowadays have been around for quite some time while some are new. It’s great to see that these boys are actually stepping out of their comfort zone. We have witnessed how famous celebrities such as Chris Brown and Justin Bieber change their looks over the years.
Trendy Cool Boys Haircuts
Here, we have collected a list of the best boy’s haircuts for 2020. Hope you enjoy them and try out some of them! With proper care and hair care products, your hair will always grow back so have fun and enjoy!
1. Long Undercut for Men
The sides and back are faded down while the front is soft, long and bouncy.
2. Clipper Cut Boys Haircuts
The best clean cut for any boys.
3. Hairstyles For Black Men
The latest hairstyles for boys are always visible on red carpet and runways.
4. Boys Haircuts For Valentines Day
Originally posted by outfitideashq
If you haven’t cut your hair for a long time then perhaps it’s time to search for a haircut that suits the new you.
5. Teenage Boys Hairstyles
This would look great on any men regardless of their face shapes.
6. Boys Haircuts
Originally posted by pinterest
A simple hairstyle for men with blonde hair.
7. Wavy Gentleman
Oscar Isaac matches his waves with some mustache.
8. Textured Chop Boys Haircuts
Most men are wearing their textures naturally.
9. Short Men’s Hairstyles
A perfect haircut for summer.
10. Asian Hairstyles For Men
Are you getting tired of wearing that old hairstyle? Then perhaps it’s time to choose an Asian hairstyle for your new look.
11. Boys Haircuts Mohawk
This haircut can really make your kid excited!
12. High Skin Fade
The longer textures on top make this cut unique.
13. Black Boys Haircuts For All Ages
This haircut will never go out of style.
14. Gorgeous Male Haircuts For Round Faces
In order to stand out, try a unique hairstyle.
15. Short Boys Haircuts With Steps
A neat style with some steps on the side.
16. Blue Flat Top Haircut Designs
New hairstyles cannot only make you look good but it can also increase your ego.
17. Mohawk Hairstyles For Boys
The Mohawk haircut is always here to stay.
18. Short Hairstyles For Men
Neat and slick style to make you look sharp anytime.
19. Royalty Boys Haircuts
A perfect haircut for your kid’s first day of school.
20. Slick Back Hairstyle
The sides are done in taper fade which creates more volume and texture on the top.
21. The James Dean Look
A good haircut can make a man mysterious and stylish too.
22. Nice Slicked Back
Since little boys will eventually grow into little men then perhaps it’s time to let them wear a nice slicked back style.
23. Dyed Fade Cut
Colored hairstyles are truly a huge thing for this year. Chris Brown looks great in this teal colored fade cut. Of course, Chris always looks good in any style!
24. Short Mohawk Hairstyles
Zayn’s career in the music industry has gone a long way. At the same time, he has also tried various hairstyles.
25. The Buzz Cut
Aside from being easy to maintain, this hairstyle is also healthier.
26. Faux Hawk Boys Haircuts
Even if your kid has a short hair, he can still rock a Faux-hawk.
27. Beautiful Soccer Player Haircut
Keeps you looking neat while playing.
28. Excellent Teen Boys Haircuts
A perfect hairstyle for a teen boy with blonde hair.
29. Simple Men’s Hairstyle
Want to get noticed in parties? Then grow your hair a bit so that you can rock a unique hairstyle.
30. Men’s Spiky Hairstyle
Short spikes can give you a cool look.
31. Best Fade Haircuts
One of the popular trends that are quite noticeable nowadays is big hair also known as tall hair.
32. Cute Guys Haircuts
This stylish and trendy hairstyle is perfect for cool guys.
33. Christiano Ronaldo’s Hairstyle
Embellishing the fade haircut is a trend that will never disappear.
34. Hairstyles For Curly Hair
The choices for curly hairstyles are endless.
35. Justin Bieber Celebrity Hairstyle
The blonde hair color is what makes Bieber’s fans go crazy.
36. Short Textured Hair
This is a cool haircut for your little boy.
37. Slicked Back Pompadour
Is it a slicked back style or a pompadour? Well, it’s more or less a combination of the two.
38. Long Surfer Style
Being voted as the sexiest man in the world, it’s not a surprise that most men would desire Chris Hemsworth’s hairstyle.
39. Brad Pit’s Long Hairstyle
Brad Pitt can pull off any type of hairstyles, from a buzz cut to long wavy locks.
40. Best Fade Haircuts
A fade haircut has sharp angles with magnificent dimensions.
41. Cool Soccer Player Haircut
Soccer players are best known for their awesome and sometimes crazy hairstyles!
42. Antoine Griezmann Hairstyle
Regardless if a soccer player’s hair is amazing or in a mess, it can still attract a lot of attention.
43. Best Short Haircut For Men
A slicked-back style with neck tattoo and beard.
44. Johnny Depp’s Blonde Hair
Johnny Depp’s blonde locks are very surprising!
If you have a little boy then you’ll surely love the Faux-hawk on them.
46. Cool Hairstyle
A stylish hairstyle if you want to look cool.
47. Clipper Cut
This is the best option for a guy who is always on-the-go.
48. Short Silhouette Hairstyle For Men
For men who have fine hair, it’s best to keep it short.
49. Justin’s Cornrows
A lot of people love cornrows, including Justin Bieber!
50. Fade with Pompadour
This is amazingly well done!
51. Superb Short Haircuts For Men
An excellent option for men with curly hair.
How To Choose the Best Boys Haircuts
Choosing the most suitable haircut is important since it tells a lot about his style and personality. There are two things that you need to consider, these are hair texture and face shape.
- If you are blessed with wavy hair then you can wear the most haircuts because of the volume. It can probably look good in long hair too. Wanna try it?
- If you have thick straight hair then don’t wear it slicked back since it can look spiky. The perfect hairstyle for straight hair is the short classic look.
- Curly hair looks edgy with an undercut. You can keep it elegant and stylish like Justin Timberlake and James Franco.
- For an oval face, the best style is a classic short cut with longer hair on top. A side-swept can also look good. The trick is to wear your hair backward so as to prevent from making your head look round. Another great option is a man-bun.
- For men with round faces, they should make their hair shorter on the sides and longer on top in order to add length and height on the face. A long hair is also a good choice, however, it should be layered and have a side parting in order to contrast the face shape.
- The luckiest ones are those men who have square face shapes since there are many options. They can go for a slicked-back hairstyle, an undercut, a buzz cut, a messy look or even a long hairstyle.
- Men with triangle or diamond face shapes can always wear more volume on top with less on the sides. The buzz cut, bangs or a side-swept hairstyle is also a perfect choice.
Before making an appointment, get a photo of the boys’ haircuts that you want to wear. Talk to your stylist about it so that they can adapt it to your hair texture and face shape. If you are facing balding issues then never wear your hair slicked back. Unless of course if you’re brave enough to do it. You can go for a Jason Statham buzz cut style to look hot. Regardless of what’s best for you, at the end of the day what counts the most is what hairstyle you love the most. Looks matter, but so as your personality and overall style. If you also have a daughter and want to check out some new trending girl’s hairstyles, this is the place. Get your whole family a makeover and let us know in the comments how it all looks!
Questions about boys’ haircuts
Choosing the right person and the right time to do boys haircuts is not always an easy task. Especially if you are new to the scene as a first-time parent, you need to know what types of questions to ask for the best results. Luckily, we have your back. Here are some of the top asked questions about boys haircuts:
How should I choose a hairstylist?
Many businesses now promote themselves online so you have access to their previous work. Taking advantage of that is a good idea especially if you have a particular style in mind. Going over the work of clients they’ve already had will help you decide if they are a good fit for what it is you will be requesting.
What is the most common haircut for boys?
Fades are very popular for boys’ haircuts. A fade can have any length on top but the sides and back are cut very low. This style is easy for a young boy to maintain and is also fairly simple to do.
What is a regular haircut called?
A taper cut or “standard” cut is also very common for boys. This haircut involves cutting the sides and back shorter than the top but not shaving them down. All stylists can help achieve this look.