Most girls love to wear makeup and one of their favorites is the smokey eye makeup. This look can be worn on parties, weddings, night outs, and other events. It can give you a stylish look and enhance your beauty. Below are some smokey eye makeup ideas to give you a sexy look.
Smoky eyes are not actually new. In fact, it has been here for quite some time. The reason why a lot of girls love it is that it’s simple and easy to create. You can wear this every day and also on parties. With smokey eyes, you can never go wrong. It always seems like you were doing something great. If you want to get this look then here are some styles that you can follow.
Here are 21 awesome smoking eye makeup looks that can inspire you. It will leave you wanting them on your eyes!
21 Lovely Smokey Eye Makeup Looks
1. Plum Smokey Eyes
This is very simple and easy to do when you are in a hurry. It only takes less time and only requires some products to look amazing!
2. Brown Smokey Eye Makeup
This eye makeup is subtle and bold. Most of all, it fits all skin tones. Adding a bit of green on the lower corner can spice the look.
3. Dramatic Eyes
Eye makeup is an art. It can add charm to your beauty making you look gorgeous.
4. Beautiful Smoky Eye Makeup
Smokey eye makeup must be done accurately in order to make you look stunning.
5. Neutral Matte Smokey Eye Makeup
Matte smokey eye makeup is a “must-have” for every woman. It may take more time to do but the result is definitely worth it!
6. Black And White Smokey Eye Makeup
Black and gray smokey eye makeup are the ones which are more popular among women.
7. Black Smoky Eye Makeup With Pink Lips
A great match for a perfect look!
8. Burgundy Red Smokey Eye Makeup
A perfect smokey eye makeup can be done in no time at all! You can change the color of your eyeshadow to get a different look anytime.
9. Amazing Eye Makeup
Adding a bit of highlight shade can transform your casual look into a night out look.
10. Teal Smokey Eyes
The soft pink lips and pink blush on make a perfect match for a smoky eye makeup.
11. Grey Smoky Eye Makeup
A smoky eye makeup can make you stand out wherever you go.
12. Neutral Brown Smokey Eyes
You can also add false eyelashes to your eye makeup although this is optional.
13. Best Smoky Eye Makeup!
After mastering the technique for smoky eye makeup, you can create a lot of looks such as a sexy look or a mysterious one.
14. Golden Smokey Eye
Smokey eyes can make you look sexy, you should not skip it!
15. Smokey Brown Eye Makeup
The best finishing touch for a smoky eye makeup is a dark mascara.
16. Wedding Eye Makeup
This is an elegant and dramatic look yet still looks soft. A perfect wedding look!
17. Gorgeous Eye Makeup
Before applying your makeup, always check your products if they have not expired.
18. Sultry Look
If you want to go out on a date then you must wear a classy eye makeup.
19. Light Smoky Eye Makeup
Adding dark shades to your eye makeup can give you an appealing look.
20. Best Eye Makeup For Brown Eyes
Sometimes wearing smoky eyes can make your eyes look a bit smaller. In order to make it look a bit bigger, just apply a white eyeliner to your waterline.
21. Spring Smoky Eye Makeup
The highlight of this makeup is the brown eyeshadow. Finishing the look with a peach lipstick makes it perfect.
Guidelines For Smokey Eye Makeup
If you are a beginner then there are essential things that you must know before doing your smoky eyes.
- Use a white pencil on waterline. It’s fine to use a white pencil to make your eyes look bigger.
- Avoid too much matching! You must not use dark lips to go with your smoky eyes. Instead, you can use light or neutral colors for your lips. Also, apply only a small amount of blush on your cheeks.
- Apply highlights around the eyes, especially on the inner eye corners. You can use white eyeshadow for this.
- It’s always nice to have a variation. For instance, for your evening look, you can apply a copper brown shade on your eyelids.
- Never apply too much black eye shadow on your lash line and tear line. Afterall, smoky eyes makeup is not all about black eye shadow.
- Identify the smokey eye look that you desire. You can try to recreate the look of your favorite celebrity.
- And lastly, don’t forget to define your BROWS!
How To Do Smokey Eye Makeup
Smoky eyes seem to be popular nowadays even if it’s not generally for an everyday look. This style requires an eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow primer, and eyeshadows. If you want to experiment with this style then just follow these basic steps.
- The first step is to decide which colors you desire. The most popular ones are gray and black. Although green, violet and brown are also great. Blue is not highly recommended since it can give you a black eye look.
- The next step is to apply a primer on the eyelids. The purpose of this is to create a smooth base and avoid any smudge into the crease
- In creating a smoky eye makeup, the eyeliner should be applied on the upper and lower lash line. Use an eyeliner brush to smudge it.
- The next step is to apply a dark eyeshadow on your eyelid. Blending is very important. Make sure that it is darker on the lash line and gradually lightens toward the brow line. To create the best look, do an imperfect smudged style.
- Finally, apply a mascara. Use an eyelash curler to curl your lashes. For a dramatic look, use one or two application of dark mascara. Always remember that the key to smokey eye makeup is to highlight the eyes. Wear light or neutral colors on your lips and cheeks. You can look more amazing if you match it with a messy hairstyle.
Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Our eyes are very important since we use this in interacting with other people. Smokey eyes are of the most irresistible look. Want to learn how to do this? Here’s a video tutorial to help you in achieving this sexy and incredible look.
When it comes to eye makeup, there’s nothing sexier than wearing smokey eye makeup. That is why we see this style in most celebrities and models. Mila Kunis matched her purple smokey eyes with light pink lips. Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen looks amazing in their matching Signature smoky eyes.