Facial steamers offer you the best facial relaxing experience without breaking the bank as well as the hassle of going to a spa. Perhaps one of the best ways of relaxing and eliminating stress is to go to a spa. However, not all people can afford to pay for its huge costs. Sometimes they can’t find a spa nearby, making it impossible for them to visit a spa regularly. Fortunately, there are now a lot of devices that can provide you at-home spa experience. One of such devices is the facial steamers.
What Do Facial Steamers Do
Perhaps you might think that facial steamers are not a must-have. After all, why should you buy it when you can simply use hot water. The fact is, these devices offer you significant benefits compared to a bowl of steaming water. So, what are the perks? First of all, it has different heat levels. It is uniquely designed in order to make sure that all the steam will be directed at your face. Best of all, it is very easy to operate and there are a variety of designs that can suit your budget.
It’s quite obvious that all of us want to look good all the time. However, the only way that we can look good is to have a clear skin that is free from blemishes. If you want to have a clear skin then you should keep it clean all the time. But washing the face regularly can only eliminate dirt from the surface. In order to remove deep-seated dirt, you need the best facial steamers.
Each facial steamer offers different things. That is why it’s very important to know your needs before choosing a particular model. For instance, ask yourself what is your main reason for using it and how much power and time do you require. Buy one of these top notch facial steamers so you can enjoy a professional facial steamer experience without going to the spa.
Best Facial Steamers Quick Overview
Revlon Illuminate Facial Sauna
Includes measuring cup, facial and nasal cones
Conair Facial Sauna with Timer
Includes facial cleansing brush and nasal cone
Secura Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
Includes user’s manual and 1-year warranty
Panasonic EH-SA31VP Facial Steamer
With stylish, compact and sleek design
Lure Facial Hydration System
Wide facial mask, ergonomically designed
Spaire Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
Includes user's manual, one year warranty
Ivation Micro-Fine Ionic Steamer
Great for Aromatherapy, interior humidifier
Belmint Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
Interior humidifier, works on essential oils
eMark Beauty 2 in 1 Facial Steamer
Includes 4 glass gas filled electrodes
Ionic FF6301 White Facial Steamer
Easy to use, moisturizes the skin, longer cord
Facial Steamers Reviews
1. Revlon Facial Sauna
This is one of the best facial steamers from Revlon since it comes with a full face cone and a mini facial cone. The smaller cone can be used to target a specific area such as the nose. This device also includes a measuring cup. You can use it in your bathroom since it has a wall plug. Users who constantly use this device claim that they have seen a significant reduction of their acne as well as their pore size.
- Straightforward and has a reasonable price.
- Customized for your face structure.
- Makes your face clearer and less oily.
- Can treat colds and sinus problems.
- Some users claim that their facial steamer has a defective switch or power cord.
2. Conair Facial Sauna with Timer
Conair’s facial steamers are quite similar to Revlon’s version since it also a nose attachment. Aside from this, it also comes with a facial brush that consists of a sponge and a brush adapter. The sponge is designed for cleaning while the attachment is best for in-depth moisturizer application. Users claim that it greatly helped them in treating their sinus and at the same time enhanced their pore size and made their skin clearer.
- Covered with a one year warranty.
- Includes a safety measure, shuts off automatically after 45 minutes to avoid any danger.
- Relieves sinus.
- It takes a while before the steam appears.
- Its facial attachment may not be appropriate for all face shapes and sizes.
3. Secura Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
Secura’s contribution to the industry is more powerful. Although its main purpose is for facial steaming yet it can also be used as an interior humidifier. It utilizes Nanotechnology which instantly generates hot steam that can last for 8 to 10 minutes. Even if it only has one attachment, it can still give you extensive steam that can cover your entire face. Most users are satisfied with its power and warmth.
- Gives you a steady stream of steam for the entire 10 minutes.
- Cleans pores and cures sinus problems.
- Emanates a plastic smell during its first 2 to 3 usages.
- Some users complain of damaged water reservoirs.
4. Panasonic EH-SA31VP Facial Steamer
If you love to pamper your skin then this is the ideal facial steamer for you. This device is best known for generating nano-ionic steam which is finer compared to other models. You can either choose the 3 minute or the 6-minute steam therapy. With Panasonic EH-SA31VP, you’ll always have time to take care of your skin even if you have a busy schedule.
- Compact and easy to set up.
- Panasonic is a trusted brand.
- Cleanses the skin effectively because it generates ultra-fine steam particles.
- Produces a chemical smell during its first few usages.
- Damaged parts may be expensive.
5. Lure Facial Hydration System
Lure Facial Hydration System is a very flexible device since it can be used by all the members of the family. Primarily, it is used as a face steamer to deeply clean your face. Aside from this, it can also be used for hair treatment at home. To top it all, it helps in relieving colds and allergies.
- Best for relieving dry skin during cold weather.
- Alleviates nasal congestion.
- Easy to use.
- Comes with a measuring cup.
6. Spaire Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
This Nano Ionic facial streamer is simple and easy to use. It is one of those excellent facial steamers that uses a Nano steam technology in softening and moisturizing your skin. It works by loosening up the dirt and makeup from your pores.
- Opens up the pores to eliminate the oil, makeup, and dirt.
- Moisturizes your skin effectively.
- It comes with a one year warranty.
- This facial ionic steamer will emit an ozone ionic scent.
7. Ivation Micro-Fine Ionic Steamer
This is one of the most affordable facial steamers that works effectively. It only proves that you don’t need to spend more in order to look beautiful. It features PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) technology which quickly vaporizes clean water in order to generate strong steam. With its internal fan, you can guarantee that the steam can penetrate thoroughly into your skin.
- It can replenish water loss from your skin.
- Enhances collagen production.
- Can instantly warm-up.
- Does not produce any loud noise.
- It’s a bit heavier.
- Water container can get damaged easily.
- No warranty.
8. Belmint Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
Among all the best facial steamers that we have reviewed so far, this one seems to be the most unique since it discharges both warm and cold steam. With this facial steamer, you can enjoy having an ultimate facial steamer experience at home. This device can improve the production of collagen so you can enjoy a youthful skin free from acne and other blemishes.
- Can also be used as an interior humidifier.
- Includes a 30-day money back guarantee.
- It also works with essential oils.
- It does not include an on/off button.
- This device is a bit weighty.
9. eMark Beauty 2 in 1 Facial Steamer
If you can’t go to a spa then don’t worry since you can still enjoy that “spa feeling” right at the comfort of your own home with this 2 in 1 facial steamer from eMark Beauty. This is the same device that is used in most salons and spas. It’s wheeled base measures 18 inches and it has a height adjustment of up to 4 feet. There are four types of electrodes to choose from. The kind of stimulation to use will depend on the area of coverage and the sensitivity of your skin.
- It does not have any smell.
- Operates quietly.
- Can work with essential oils.
- This device is covered with a one year warranty.
- There is only one height adjustment.
- Very bulky.
10. Ionic FF6301 White Facial Steamer
Now, you can have a chance to revitalize your skin at home with this Ionic facial steamer. It utilizes the efficiency of ions to gently soften your skin. You can enjoy having a smooth skin free from dead skin cells. With constant use, you can enjoy a healthy skin that can last longer.
- Very easy to operate.
- It has a longer cord.
- Portable and very light, perfect for traveling.
Do Facial Steamers Work
Facial steaming works by providing moisture to your skin, making it softer. It helps in removing dirt, dead cells and other bacteria that causes breakouts. After steaming, your skin can absorb any products effectively. However, if you are suffering from severe acne then it’s best to consult your doctor before using facial steaming treatment.
Facial steamers provide warm humidity that can enhance perspiration and encourage blood circulation. Sweat is mostly comprised of water, however, it also includes some toxins and other body wastes. Once the circulation of your facial skin has improved, it can make you glow. However, if you are suffering from a fungal infection or other skin conditions then having facial steaming may not be good for you.
Are Facial Steamers Good For Acne
Using facial steamers is very beneficial for those who are suffering from acne breakouts. Soap and water can’t entirely remove blackheads and whiteheads. One of the greatest facial steamers benefits is the treatment of breakouts. Facial steaming works by opening up your pores and exposing dirt, oils, and other impurities to the surface so they can be washed away. By adding a few drops of tea tree essential oil, the redness on the blemishes can be minimized. At the same time, it can keep your skin moisturized.
Facial steamers are commonly used for beauty treatment, however, it can also be used for treating acne. If you want to enhance the health of your skin then you should use the best facial steamers. Are you suffering from dry skin, acne or wrinkles? Facial steamers are the best device that can improve your complexion. Affordable facial steamers are perfect for your at-home spa experience.