If you have long hair then you might discover that making curls and waves can be a bit challenging. This is due to the fact that you need to manage your extensive long hair carefully. However, if you have the appropriate equipment then accomplishing your hair styling objectives is merely a walk in the park. Adding coconut oil to your thick hair can make it healthier. Here we will provide you with some of the best curling irons for long hair to help you with your task.
Choosing The Best Curling Irons for Long Hair
Most women dream of having long hair. Nonetheless, styling and keeping up long hair are more troublesome that styling a short one. If you are already getting bored with your typical hairstyle then the best solution is to curl or twist it using curling irons for long hair. You should never forget that your long hair is a blessing that requires the best care. This can only be accomplished with some of the best curling irons for long hair.
Picking the ideal iron for your hair will be contingent upon how wavy you want your hair to be. Keep in mind that the rule of the thumb is the taller your hair, the more massive the curling iron should be. Greater curling irons for long hair can create more twists than littler ones since you will be able to wrap around more hair most of the times. Thusly, you must pick an equipment that is appropriate for your long hair. These curling irons for long hair come in various sizes and notable highlights to suit the sort of twists you may need.
Best Curling Irons for Long Hair Quick Overview
Infiniti Pro by Conair Nano Tourmaline Ceramic
Ultrahigh heat, Nano Tourmaline Ceramic, Nano Tourmaline Ceramic
Remington CI96X1B Ceramic Wide Styling
Silk Ceramic Technology, Wide Barrel, Auto Shutoff, Swivel Cord
Hot Tools Professional 1110 Curling Iron
24K gold-plated barrel, on-off switch, Soft-Grip handle, 85 watts of power
Xtava Auto Styler Professional Auto Rotating
Universal dual voltage, ceramic tourmaline barrel, LCD digital display
Bio Ionic Long Barrel Styler Curling Iron
2" longer barrel, Nanoionics minerals hydrate and condition hair
BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Curling Iron
Nano titanium, create textured curls and waves, far-infrared heat
The Beachwaver Co. Beachwaver S1 Curler
ceramic rotating curling iron, for quick and easy styling, quality waves
Three-Barrel PrettyQueen Fast-heating Curler
PTC Heater with Fast Heat Up,Low Power Consumption
Revlon Perfect Heat Jumbo Three-barrel
3 Jumbo Waving Barrel, Tourmaline/Ceramic Barrels, Heat up to 420 F
Infiniti Pro by Conair Curl Secret
Tourmaline Ceramic technology, brushless motor
Curling Irons for Long Hair Reviews
1. Infiniti Pro by Conair Nano Tourmaline Ceramic
Infiniti Pro by Conair Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron is best for all types of hair textures. It is an awesome styling device. This is a ceramic curling iron implanted with tourmaline, enabling it to discharge heat to your hair equally. It has a brushless motor that draws the hair in and twists it. After it is done, you’ll quickly see that it shines and all the tangles and frizz are gone.
Infiniti Pro by Conair Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron includes two warmth settings and can warm up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit in an instant. It likewise includes three timers along with sleep mode and a beeping control that tells you when each twist is finished.
- Nano tourmaline ceramic technology can decrease frizz, shields your hair from harm, and eradicates static.
- Its barrel is longer for simpler styling.
- For prompt styling without any clamp.
- It has five temperature settings for all hair types.
- 400-degree high warmth setting for quick outcomes.
- Can warm up in just 30 seconds.
- Can create extraordinary curls.
- Warms up quickly.
- It has a modest tip, making it difficult to hold.
2. Remington CI96X1B Ceramic Wide Styling Wand
This is the best ceramic curling iron for long, fine hair. With Remington Ci96X1B Styling Wand, you can enjoy staggering, voluminous, proficient like twists. It is a standout amongst the most exceptional ceramic irons. It features a layer of genuine silk components and provides more ceramic components than the standard curling irons. It can make your hair healthier, durable, and easier to twist with minimal harm and frizz.
Silk components along with the 420-degree high warmth settings and expert performance can bring about smooth, quick, and excellent salon-like twists. Remington CI96X1B generates loose waves or tight bouncy twists using its 1-inch to 1½” barrel. Moreover, the iron components include an hour of auto shut off and include a warmth resistant glove that is suitable for simple and safe operation.
This device also includes the newest proficient ceramic plates that are converged with silk ensuring the best slide to make your hair gleaming and smooth. This adaptable curling iron for long hair is appropriate for ladies who are daring when it comes to their twists.
- Extensive cone-like barrels that measure 1 to 1½-inch for making bouncy curls.
- Silk ceramic innovation gives you the best slide for solid, dependable twists.
- 420-degree high warmth settings provide you with proficient curls.
- The swivel electrical wire gives you more freedom to move around.
- Comes with an auto shut-off.
- A 30-second warmth guarantees that this gadget warms up immediately.
- Simple to utilize.
- Warms up effortlessly.
- Includes a safety glove.
- Difficult to get used to, particularly for novices.
3. Hot Tools Professional 1110 Curling Iron
Hot Tools Professional 1110 is the best curling iron for long curly hair. This is a multi-heat device that provides temperatures of up to 428-degrees. It comes with the newest Pulse Technology for effortless and quick warmth. While you are twisting your hair, it gives you an unfaltering, consistent warmth, from low to high temperatures.
You don’t require too much warmth in curling coarse or thick hair, however, the warmth must be consistent in order to obtain the best outcomes. This curling iron has 10 diverse warmth settings, making it suitable for all women regardless of their particular hair type.
Hot Tool Professional includes a 24 karat gold plated barrel which is an excellent material for the best curling iron. Gold is a decent conductor of warmth, making it easier to curl. It can also make your device look more alluring. This curling iron has the tendency to get exceptionally hot, subsequently may be perilous. Yet, there’s no need to get worried since it has a delicately textured handle to keep your hand safe while curling. This iron is perfect for all hair types.
- The primary handle can be locked and rotated.
- An internal rheostat for regulating up to 430 degrees.
- Foldaway stand for your safety.
- Comes with an 8-foot electric cord and an on/off switch.
- Highlights 24 karats gold plated barrel.
- Has a strong hardware.
- Gives you the best value for your money.
- Simple to utilize.
- Might harm your hair.
4. Xtava Auto Styler Professional Auto Rotating
The Xtava Auto Styler is one of the best curling irons for long thick hair. It is excellently designed to give you stunning twists. It includes an astounding mechanized bi-directional pivoting innovation, an implicit hair clip, and an apparent LCD screen. Curling your hair can be easily accomplished with just a touch of a button.
Just clasp your hair into the hair clip and this device will do the rest, giving you a sultry and rapid outcome. One of its main highlights is its ceramic tourmaline barrel that generates consistent or enduring warmth for a lasting, smooth curls. It has 11 temperature settings to give you the exact warmth that you need. If you have a long thick and wavy hair then you should choose the high temperature. However, a low temperature is appropriate for fine hair.
Additionally, it comes with a 360-degree swivel wire that measures 9 feet to tackle the issues of entanglement and far outlets. Whether you have thick or thin hair, this curling iron is best for you.
- It comes with an auto shut-off to give you peace of mind.
- Ceramic tourmaline barrel is best for smooth twists.
- The global double voltage guarantees that you can bring it in any country.
- It has an auto-turning control for an effortless curl.
- There are eleven temperature options to choose from and a clear LCD screen.
- The 360-degree swivel wire with a length 9 feet can reach you in any location.
- It works excellently.
- It is not difficult to utilize.
- Generates amazing twists.
- Will break down too easily.
5. Bio Ionic Long Barrel Styler Curling Iron
The Bio Ionic Long Barrel Styler comes from a group of Elite Pro Styling. It is one of the best hair curlers for long hair. It highlights Nanonionic components to create negative particles that counteract the positive particles from your hair. These particles separate water from your hair to generate atoms that enter further into the roots to create a smooth and sleek feeling.
With its long barrel, you can guarantee that it is excellent for twisting long hair. Simply wrap your hair around the barrel and let the iron do its job. The barrel measures 2 inches long. Likewise, it has a multi-level warmth control settings that guarantee your hair is exceptionally hydrated. It makes your hair shiny and well conditioned. With this device, styling your long hair wouldn’t be difficult anymore! Its barrel is suitable for women with long hair.
- Computerized temperature control which is very convenient.
- The auto shut-off will keep you safe all the time.
- The 9-foot swivel wire makes curling easier.
- Its handle is very easy to grasp.
- It’s very simple to utilize.
- Generates enduring twists.
- Very convenient in the hand because it has a nice grip handle.
- Only available in one barrel size.
6. BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Spring Curling Iron
BaBylissPRO Curling Iron gives you a natural curl to the point that ladies having thick or coarse hair will get envious just by looking at your wavy hair. In case you are having coarse hair then you are probably extremely tired in attempting to twist your raucous hair. Assuming that you have thick to coarse hair then you are at the right place since you will be bidding goodbye to your issues.
Babyliss Pro BABNT125S is the appropriate solution to your curling issues if you are having thick to coarse hair. This titanium device generates sufficiently high heat to twist any raucous hair. Titanium is a light metal that generates negative particles which are what tourmaline does. It is the best with respect to smoothness and decreases the possibility of cohesion. It is capable of disseminating warm uniformly which is needed for reliable styling. It is not recommendable to utilize high heat levels on thin, damaged hair since its warmth can fry your hair.
- Generates wonderful textured twists and waves.
- Provides you with the most extreme far-infrared warmth.
- Guarantees security when using ultra high temperatures.
- Can make your hair smooth and sparkling.
- Enters the hair shaft from the inside to give you proficient styling without making any harm to your hair.
- Gives you endless options in curling.
- Provides you a salon-quality outcome at home.
7. The Beachwaver Co. Beachwaver S1 Curling Iron
Generating easy beach waves can be done effortlessly with a Beachwaver S1. It comes with a 5.5-inch ceramic pole that equally circulates warm from the base. With this curling iron, making twists is as simple as pushing its speed control from slow to fast or vice versa. It likewise has a little clip that holds segments of your hair securely so as to avoid bundling and holding them by hand.
- Comes with a fast/slow speed control.
- The home button lets you reset the clip at the beginning position.
- Lets you make three unique styles comprising of detailed curls, glitzy waves, and loosened beachy waves.
- A ceramic, pivoting hair curler that gives you simple, quality waves instantly.
- The ceramic barrel disseminates equal warmth from start to finish
- A unique little clip to prevent crumples.
- It has a double rotation.
- Includes 8′ swivel electric cord for effortless styling.
- With a computerized temperature timer.
- Gives you heat that ranges from 290 to 410 degrees Fahrenheit in just 30 seconds.
- Has a secure stand and comes with a one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Comes with 30 minutes automatic shut-off to avoid any danger.
- Appropriate for all hair types.
- Provides heat from 290 to 410 degrees Fahrenheit temperatures.
- It comes with a digital temperature timer.
8. Three-Barrel PrettyQueen Fast-heating Curler
This three-barrel PrettyQueen curler is a one of a kind creative curling irons for long hair particularly designed for long hair. Notwithstanding its triple-barrel function, it provides various standard components that are perfect for long hairstyles. It features customizable temperature and uses tourmaline and ceramic innovation.
While this device is not perfect for tight twists, ladies with long hair claimed that it has an excellent performance. It gives you an expanded volume, rich waves and gleaming, lovely looking hair. Figuring out how to utilize this hair curler efficiently may take some time. However, once you get the hang of it, this curling irons for long hair will spare you a lot of styling time.
- With adaptable temperature.
- Utilizes tourmaline and ceramic technology.
- Creates curves in just a matter of minutes.
- Gives you a shiny healthy hair.
- Require some practice.
9. Revlon Perfect Heat Jumbo Three-barrel Waver
The Revlon Three-barrel Hair Waver is not meant for ladies who desire for curls and ringlets, yet it’s an ideal alternative for making free, typical looking “S-formed” curls. One of its greatest highlights is its triple innovations. It combines tourmaline, ceramic and ionic innovations to give you extreme hair security and conditioning.
With its various warmth settings as well as a 60-second warm-up time, it can work perfectly on any hair type. You’ll definitely love it’s speed settings, advanced triple-barrel system, and effortless storage. This curling irons for long hair is to some degree weightier and may result to arm exhaustion especially if you have thick hair. Nevertheless, styling time is lesser than using single-barrel curling irons for long hair.
- Uses tourmaline, ceramic, and ionic technologies.
- Comes with several temperature settings.
- Easy to store.
- With excellent speed.
- Can cause arm fatigue since it is a bit heavier.
10. Infiniti Pro by Conair Curl Secret
Contrary to customary curling irons for long hair, the Infiniti Pro gathers little segments of your hair into a twisting chamber where it is warmed all over. When the time is up, an impeccable twist is discharged. This hair curler is eminent for its capacity to make curls that are lasting. Which is why it is prominent for ladies who have long hair.
Interior twisting surfaces utilize tourmaline innovation to shield hair from damaging heat. This equipment highlights three timer controls as well as two warmth controls. Numerous users are claiming that they obtain incredible outcomes. However be cautious about its learning curve. Novices never complain of hair being caught in the device.
- Heats up hair in all areas.
- Tourmaline technology secures hair from heat damage.
- Provides you with lasting curls.
- Comes with three timer settings and two warm settings.
- It has a learning curve.
How To Use Curling Irons for Long Hair
Begin by dividing your hair into 2 groups. However, if you have extremely thick hair then you may wind up doing 3 layers.
Get your curling iron and hold it vertically. Make sure that the clip is facing forward. Start by clipping a 2-inch segment of hair around 1-2 inches from the tip. Twist the hair out and far from your face. Hold it for 7-12 seconds contingent upon your hair texture. Continuously twist the front hair far from your face. In order to obtain excellent curls, use the best round brush.
After you’re finished with the front hair, switch up the course of the twist to make a truly typical look. Hold the iron vertically and this time the clip should be facing the other way. Clamp the hair around 1-2 inches from the tips and contort the iron in moving towards your head, until it reaches the roots. Hold it for about 7-12 seconds then gradually discharge the clip.
Get your hairspray and spray the base layer. Afterward, release the succeeding layer.
When you reach the top layer, make sure to twist the front segments of hair out and far from your face. For the extremely front portion, on either side of your face, it shouldn’t be as wavy as the others. Hold the curling iron for lesser time, around 5-7 seconds, to give you looser curls.
Once more, using a hairspray, spray your entire head.
Afterward, slowly flip your hair forward then back and run your fingers through it to dispose of the organized curls.
Even with the ideal curling irons for long hair, it requires a significant amount of time and practice in order to achieve an impeccable extraordinary hairstyle. Make an effort not to get debilitated if your hair doesn’t appear to collaborate at first. In case you’re truly experiencing difficulty in getting the outcomes you need, ask some assistance from your beautician or talented friend. A little guideline and hands-on experience can improve things greatly. Always unplug your curling irons for long hair after use to prevent any untoward accidents.